Need the resources to help track your symptoms?
I have compiled some resources over the last few years that I have found really useful in my journey this far:
- 🇨🇦Endometriosis Network Canada – For the Canadian women!
- The IC Network : I learned so much more from Jill Osbourne than I did my doctor.
- ICN Food List App – a MUST when navigating around bladder friendly foods
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction – Insightful summary
- Pelvic Health Solutions: Ontario Pelvic PT Locator – Live in Ontario, Canada? This link is for you!
- 🇺🇸American Pelvic PT Locator – Live in the USA? This link is for you!
- Nancy’s Nook – a GREAT Endometriosis FB group. You can find Endometriosis Excision Specialists in your area + up to date ACCURATE Endometriosis information
- The Women’s Pelvic Health Podcast – A must. Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Hosted by Holistic Health and Wellness Coach, Hannah Matluck, a pelvic pain warrior herself. Her podcast is the #1 source for real, authentic and uncensored information on women’s pelvic health.
- Autoimmune Sisters – An online community for women with Autoimmune Diseases – Join today!
- Pelvic Floor Stretch Sequence + Yoga
- What to do during a flare up
to follow The Happy Pelvis on Pinterest!